New Location/Change of Address
Please contact your agent and have the following information available to expedite your request.
1. Is this an additional location or the replacement of an existing one?
2. Will you own the building or are you responsible for insuring it? If so, what is your estimate of the cost to replace the building?
What is the square footage of the space you intend to occupy? What is the square footage of the entire building?
3. What year was the building built?
4. Of what is it constructed? Wood, Brick, Cinder Block, Metal?
5. Is it equipped with alarms(burglar/fire? If so are they central station ? Monitored?
6. Is the location sprinklered?
7. Do you require additional coverage for your business personal property at this location? If so, what do you estimate the value of your property to be?
8. Describe the building surroundings? Offices? Residential? Retail? Mixture?
Experienced Agents You Can Trust
Insurance coverage is not a commodity and it is certainly not the only or the most important component in a well designed risk management program. Choose Cooley & Darling Insurance Agency to be your broker before you make the decision to buy insurance. Choose us because we’ll make sure your needs are met and your expectations exceeded.
Years in Business
Before you make a decision to purchase insurance...